We are a full member of the Legionella Control Association (LCA) and are able to provide services to support the management of water hygiene to control Legionella in your water systems. A copy of the Code of Conduct can be viewed by following the LCA link below:
Within our water treatment services WEMCO offer the following scope of services;
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot & Cold Water Systems Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Service & Maintenance
All of our work is carried out and developed within the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice ACOP L8. WEMCo Ltd also specialise in high quality risk assessments for all water systems, providing a bespoke risk assessment and management program to control legionella.
Our risk assessment staff, as a minimum hold City & Guilds certificates in Legionella Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (BS004) and our risk assessments are produced to the highest standards fully complying with the new British standard BS8580:2010 and the Approved Code of Practice. Each of our risk assessment reports are made available for the client via their own unique, secure web account, providing access to the following bespoke information;
• Design and condition of hot and cold water systems
• Risk of exposure posed by each system
• Areas of stagnation or dead legs
• Remedial actions with prioritised risk ratings
• Asset register including list of all outlets
• Schematic line diagrams of hot and cold water systems
• Recommended management plan
• Access to live data of any routine temperature monitoring figures
Office open times: Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16.30
All Correspondence to WEMCO Ltd, Cooper Yard, Old Cider Works, Abbotskerswell, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 5NF.
Urgent Out of Hours Callouts: WEMCO’s contracted clients have access to our emergency call-out service.
Engineers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for urgent works we aim to be on site within 2 hours.
To be transferred to or duty engineer. Telephone: 01626 363668